Sunday, November 14, 2010

Baby 1 It's A Girl!

 
My due date was getting closer so I went to visit Aron. WOW! I can't believe it's almost time for the little guy or girl to get here what do you think it will be. "Well im kinda hopeing it's a girl." Yeah me too I want a girl I hope she has my skin. "That would be great if she did I would like to have unique babies."

With in a few hours of hanging out at Aron's house I went in to labor. "OHHH OUCH! I better get to the hospital quick!"

After I had left for the hospital Aron smiled a big smile. I'm gonna be a daddy!!!

IT'S A GIRL!! Baby Abby Mason has arrived tho unfortunately she didn't inherent her fathers skin, only time will tell if she inherented anything from her father Aron Carr. Download him at http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3384370
 
Daddy was sad that you didn't have my skin color but mabye you will have daddy's cool blue hair.
The last week was hard I have never takin care of a baby before and having to do it alone was a challenge. But I read lots of books and learned alot. Abby's birtday is just days away and I need to find another willing guy so I can move on with the challenge.



I w2ent over to Arons that day he has been wanting to see Abby.


That when I notice this interesting guy with purpleish pink hair with a slight tint of pink to his skin and cat like yellow eyes. "Hi im Faith you must be Aron's new roommate." Yes I am im Bradley Alton it's nice to meet you and your beautiful baby girl. "Thank you this is Abby."

The next day Bradley called me and asked if he could come over. So Aron was telling me you are doing the 100 Baby Challenge. "Yes I am Abby is the first baby of the challenge." Well I think you are so brave for doing this challenge, and was wondering if I could do my part in the challenge. "You want to be the next father of the challenge?!" Yeah why not unless your not interested. "No no I am with those eyes how could I say no!"
I then leap in his arms I was so excited that he had wanted to be apart of this. "Thank You Thank You!" Ha ha your welcome.
He then grab me and start kissing me. Lets do it now he said I don't want to wait. "Well ok lets go then." I lead him to the bedroom.
WOOHOO!!! The lullaby filled the room and I was now pregnant with baby 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment