Sunday, November 14, 2010

Faith Mason

Ahhh Sunset Valley what a nice town to start my life and raise my family.

Because moving cost so much I couldn't afford a nice big home so I settled for a cozy little 2 bedroom house. I better start unpacking.....

After a long morning of unpacking I decided to go down to Central Park I heard it was a wonderful place to meet new people.

I did a little fishing while I was there and as you can see my catches weren't very good. I only managed to bring in a few tiny minnows.

And as I was walking around I found some nice seeds to plant in my garden.

I met some new people like River McIrish. They all were happy to have me in Sunset Valley and hoped I liked as much as they did.

That evening when I got home I planted the seeds I found in my yard.

I started reading the paper when I saw a story on the 100 Baby Challenge I remembered when I was a teenager I wanted to do that challenge. Now that Im a young adult and could do the challenge I didnt know if I still really wanted to. "That alot of work all those kids and no help! And I have to find lots of guys who are willing to be a father. I don't know about this.....?"


While I was gardening the next morning I notice a very unusual man next door, so I went and visited him."Hi im Faith Mason your new neighbor." Ah yes I saw you watering your garden, im Aron Carr glad you could come over I been meaning to but have just been too busy. "Oh thats fine I just noticed you were home and thought id come over and introduce myself." We talked for a long while till Aron had to go back to wotk.

That night all I dreamed about was the 100 Baby challenge!

That next morning after tending to my garden I called Aron and invited him over.

"So Aron have you ever heard of the 100 Baby Challenge?" Yes I have it seems really cool I knew someone who was going to do it but then she moved out of town. "I was thinking of doing it and I thought with your unique looks you would be perfect for one of the fathers."
Woah woah I said I knew about the challenge I never said I wanted to be apart of it. "I know but I was just asking if you would please? It's no strings attached after I have the baby you don't ever have to see it and no one will have to know its your's." Well I don't know how I feel about this but as long as you don't come around tryin to dumb the thing on me. "It's a baby and like I said no strings attached all I need is a baby so I can start the challenge!"


Well alright and im sorry I snapped at you like that. "It's ok Aron so how about I call you back when I am ready, still need to buy some baby stuff before I can actually have a baby."

Then he gave me a big kiss goodbye and man was he a great kisser!

After weeks of gardening and saving my money I was able to buy a crib and a few toys for the baby room. "Well now that thats takin care of I guess it's time to call Aron over so I can start the challenge."

Before I invited him over I took a nice long shower did my hair and now Im brushing my teeth.
I even went out and pick up a cute little outfit this should win him over for sure!
Wow you look amazing! "Thanks I thought you would like it." Yeah most definitly.
"Well are you ready to get this going?" Yeah I actually am getting kinda of excited about this whole challenge thing. "Good im glad you are. Come on lets go to me bed room."

After a few hours of good fun the sweet lullaby filled the room and I was finally pregnant with baby one.

"Thank you so much im so glad you agreed to do this and I hope the baby has you skin color!" Your welcome but I have to go now I have work in the morning but I will talk to you soon. Be sure to call me when you have the baby. "I will goodnight Aron."

After he left I stood there staring at the crib I had bought and thought soon there will be a little tiny baby in this crib.

The next morning after getting up I ran out front and threw up all over the place. "I guess outside is better then having to clean the toliet up afterwards."
I finally had enough for that guitar I wanted now I just need to learn to play so I can go to the park and play for tips. I'm not aloud to have a job due to the fact that I will be home alot so gardening and guitar playing should bring in some decent cash.


No comments:

Post a Comment