Sunday, November 14, 2010

Baby 2 Adair is here!



Abby grew up she has no hair at the moment but hopefully she it will grow out soon she has daddy's dark greenish eyes.


Abby loves her doll house she is always playing with it.

Before the new baby comes I am going to try to teach Abby all the basic's Potty training, walking and talking.

I have also gotten better at the guitar tho im still not good enough to go play in the park but im hopeing soon I will be able to.

I'm a self employed Gardener and as you an see that is good really good but not good enough I need a bigger house soon if I plan on continuing this challenge.

"Can you say bandade band-ade yeah good job Abby!"

While teaching Abby to walk I went into labor things went so fast I couldn't even make it to the hospital! I had the baby right there in the house.


IT'S A BOY!! Adair Mason has arrived and it looks like he might have his dads yellow cat like eyes only time will tell.

After having Adair I finished teaching Abby to walk! Her birthday is in a few day and she now knows everything she needs to know.
After I put the kids down for a nap I decided to have a little fun for once and whats more fun then playing with the sprinkler!
Bradley came over he had got my message about Adair's birth and come over to see him. So it's a boy thats great can I see him now? "Yes of course you can see him oh and I think he might have your yellow eyes!" Really that's good I hope he inherets something from me.
Aww look at you I can't believe your finally here and I can see the yellow tint in your eyes, your still a baby tho so will see as you get older. Well welcome to the world little Adair! Download Bradley Alton at http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3385040

A few days after having Adair a strange red man named Stephen Todd moved in across the street and all I could think about is having a cute red baby! So I went over to his house to work my charm on him.

He invited me in and we talked while eating some autumn salad that he had just made. So I heard that you are doing this challenge something about babies? "Yes it's called the 100 Baby Challenge basically I have to have 100 babies all with different dads." Wow 100 thats alot of kids I wish I had someone to have lots of kids with.
"Well I am always looking for fathers for my kids if your interested." Wow really you would actually let me take part in this im honored. "But you can't fall in love with me it's the rules no strings attached, do you think you can do that?" Yes yes of course I understand.
"Well you ready Stephen?" You betcha I am lets make some babies already! "Ok here we go....."
WOOHOO!!!
We all know what that means....Yes I am now pregnant with baby 3!
It's time for little Adair's birthday!
He took after mommy all they way he has mommies hair and eyes, tho he had yellow looking eyes as a baby. He is going to grow into a handome young man!
It's time for Abby to grow into a child hopefully she has some hair! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Abby as a child she has mommies hair color tho mommy doesn't have white in her hair, wondering where the white is coming from?


2 comments:

  1. It's weird that Abby has white streaks in her hair. This also happened in my baby challenge. At first I thought the twins got it from their father, but after looking into it, it wasn't from him and I know it wasn't from the mother so it's very confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but i found it was from there mother when i changed her hair style the white showed up on some of the styles tho i dont remember putting any white in her hair when i made her lol

    ReplyDelete